Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Evolving into a Sexy Guy



I don't know what an eye patch does, except evoke strong reactions. Because of the act of living, I am now the lucky recipient of an eye patch. It doesn't bother me because that eye quit working a while back. Life I guess.
So those of you that know me understand the fun I have because of the aforementioned affliction. The questions and comments are priceless. As I walked into Wally World the other day a little girl exclaimed loudly, " look Mommy, a pirate"! The poor mother just melted over the little girl, she must of thought I was going to pull my Sabre and off her head. I laughed out loud to try and soften the embarrassment.
A young woman asked me why was I wearing an eye-patch? I told because I have a bad eye. As quickly as I answered the first question, she asked," which eye is my bad eye?" Amazing, these are the ones that will be taking care of us soon. Scary!
There are always kids commenting, and I take the time to explain to them what is going on, they are just kids. However, I did get a compliment from a 30 something woman. She told me the eye patch was mysterious and sexy. Funny, my biggest mystery is what is for supper.


Mango

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is sexy too, but a little embarrassed at times, because you have such pretty eyes to be covered up. I will deal with it until your surgery but it is funny to watch the looks you get.
Your wife, Karen

YM said...

You got married!? Yay, congratulations to you both!