- How can something small be called big, as in Jumbo-Shrimp?
- Why do most families have a black sheep?
- Why do most people thank a Cop for a citation?
- Why are some people always mean?
- It is said that when someone is grumpy in the morning that they got up on the wrong side of the bed. Which side is the wrong side, right or left?
- Why do bald guys do comb-overs?
- Why is one religion better than all the others?
- Is it still a lie if you say it a different way?
- Why do women shave their eyebrows, then paint them back on?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Why we park on a driveway, but we drive on a parkway?
- If someone dies with the most toys wins, what does he win? Isn't he still dead?
- Why do dogs and cats fight?
- When did wrong become right, and who changed the rules?
- Why do people lie?
- If someone wins the lottery, does that make them a financial wizard?
But something we are thankful for: What if cows could fly?