Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 24, 2009

Life Can Suck at Times

In this life we live in, there are many and various hurdles we must jump or fail trying. I thought for my entire life that I was 10ft tall and bullet proof. I had not had a match since Superman died.
Well guess what, I could not have been more mistaken. There have been so many things that kicked my butt. I think that the events will not harm me, there is not a magic weapon that can hurt me. But get a reality check ready, let some one you love, trust, adore, etc. up and leave you, by act or by death, it will kick you in the privates! I am now a pro at dealing with the bull life can give you, but the joy that I live by is that everything and every event has a cycle. Things do actually improve inspite of the other actors in the drama! Just thinking.

No comments: