Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Are Things Changing?


I have noticed that several people that I follow on this Blog thing are calling it quits. The joy that is given to me by their words is a highlight to my day, I sure am gonna miss them! Some of the others, myself included, are not Blogging as often as they once did. Why?
I tend to think that we all get tired! Unlike some, who are self-important, that their ego drives them to share the perfect thoughts coming from their perfect minds, and the overwhelming need, to attack anyone who disagrees with them. Man, things are really screwed up right now! Don't start pointing a finger. It is not the fault of any one person, it is our fault for not being vigilant! We voted for the bastards! We are wanting and demanding more from government. The rich will pay. We complain about corporate greed! But we watch their movies, and TV programs. We buy their products, and use their banks.
If we are political all the time, what are we then? If we are always hammering about religion, is that all there is? Who is correct and has it all figured out? Back in the late 60's, there was this guy that stood on the same street corner, preaching at the top of his lungs! He did this for several months, and no one ever really knew what his message was.
I can only change me, no one else. My next step is make an old VW bug go a 100mph on the Bonneville Salt Flats. So remember, Go Mango, Go Mango, Go Mango Go!!
By the way, I am not done, I've got some new stories to share.

Mango

No comments: