Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Curious about the Future?

We humans are more curious than cats. I had a cat one time that I called Cat-Dog. I could whistle and he would come running. He liked pasta and pizza left overs better than cat food. More dog like than cat, but he was very curious. He would crawl into to anything, climb the tallest trees, sneak up on birds. Just a cat in that way.
Sometimes it seems like I am a lot like Cat-Dog, so very curious about the future. Wondering what is next in this life we live. Do I have surprises coming at me, will our freedom be taken away. Well, Lets just get the old Crystal Ball out and look at the future. You know, a funny thing happened to my Crystal Ball! So I sent it in to have it fixed, because it would not show me the future I wanted, and the darn shop lost it!
So I called the Palm Reader, Madame Marie. She looked at my palms and said several things might happen. But she doesn't read the future. Defeated again!
Next thing to try was a Psychic, she said she knew I was going to call. I said good, how many times have you won the Lotto. She said never, so I thanked her and left. I figured if she could not predict something as simple as 6 numbers, how was she going to see my future! I am not going to mention all the other readings, what a waste of time.
Realistically, how can I or anyone else predict the future, it has not happened yet. It is still unwritten as far as mankind is concerned. Should I worry? Probably not. Christ asked who could add to their stature with worry? We, or I need to tend to things in hand now. We should not worry about things that more than likely will not happen. Don't worry, it is always the darkest before the dawn.

Just Curious

4 comments:

Denney Crane said...

Sometimes, it gets awful dark...

MarmiteToasty said...

and sometimes its always darkest before a storm :)

we have to just take what the future has for us, aint nuffin much we can do about it....

I would like a little bit of luck or something good to come my way though LOL

x

Keystone State Poker said...

Gerald,
Twitter site has been down all day...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/06/AR2009080601482.html

YM said...

Wish I didn't worry about the future but I do.